Recover Windows 7 Folders
Have you lost important folders from Windows 7?
Most of the important files are stored in folders. If you accidentally delete a folder by any means, then all the files in it will be lost. When you find it is impossible to recover the folder by yourself and then you would get much annoyed. Along with the folder you will lose your important files in it too. Actually, these files are not actually destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space containing these folders as free to be used by other purpose. Meanwhile the data area remains intact. This is the major reason behind why the deleted folder could be recovered. To accomplish this task you need some trustworthy third party utility. Recover folders is one such strong software which performs accidentally deleted folder recovery at one go.
Suppose you deleted a folder containing your important documents in Windows 7. You tried by all means for successful Windows 7 folder recovery but you failed to get it back. Then don’t be panic. Still there is chance to recover your important documents folder. There is unique Windows 7 folder recovery software which helps you to recover all type folders in Windows 7. Recover Folders software is such tool which helps you out in such critical scenarios. This ready to use program is also capable to recover deleted folders from recycle bin without any difficulty. To know more, check this page: http://www.recoverfolders.com/deleted-from-recycle-bin.html
Scenarios which are responsible for deletion/loss of folders in Windows 7 are:
- Deletion from Recycle Bin: Sometime you delete the file from recycle bin intentionally or unintentionally while emptying Recycle Bin. If you have large number of files in Recycle Bin then if you delete any new files further the old files will get cleared off.
- Repartitioning hard drive: Any interruption during repartitioning of the hard disk can corrupt the entire hard drive resulting in data loss including all your important folders. The interruption may be caused by OS failure, software malfunction, and unreliable third party tools etc.
- Human Errors: Human errors are the most common reasons for data loss. In windows 7 data can be deleted / lost by accidental deletion of data or partitions drives, formatting without taking proper backup files, emptying Recycle Bin folder etc. Sometimes you may delete the important folders by using "Shift + Delete" key combination by mistake or by pressing “Delete All” button on Windows 7.
- Virus attack: Viruses are the main reasons which cause file system corruption, or sometimes makes some important folders inaccessible or hidden in your Windows 7 operating system. Then, chose this application for successful Windows 7 folder recovery.
In all the above scenarios to recover any kind of deleted folders, Recover Folders software is found to be very useful. Somehow if you deleted any folders which contains system files, then you can recover it easily with the aid of this tool. You can also perform My Documents folder recovery by using this tool. This tool can support Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and also Windows server 2003 and 2008. It can also be used to recover pictures, audio, video files, documents contained within the folder. Moreover, one can also perform external hard drive folders recovery by using this software.
Some of the prominent features of Windows 7 folder recovery software are:
- Easily recover files deleted from Recycle Bin.
- Complete hard disk drive recovery when drive is crashed or does not boot.
- Supports recovery of folder and data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and Ext FAT formatted drives.
- Restore folders from external hard disk, memory cards, SD cards, USB drives, FireWire drives easily
- Recover deleted files, data from formatted or corrupt partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
Steps to Perform Windows 7 Folder Recovery:
Step 1: Install Recover Folders software on your computer and you will see the welcome window as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: Select Windows partition from where you want to perform recovery and then press "Next" as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Choose Partition
Step 3: Recovered files and folders can be seen in "File Type" and "Data Type" view as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files